Download PDF Format
Asset Tracker Advantages
- Asset Tracker is a database containing all of an organization’s telecommunications assets contained in their bills from Telecom Suppliers.
- All assets are given a classification and then assigned to employees, departments, locations and given installation termination dates.
- Asset Tracker provides clients with a comprehensive view of all their telecommunication asset information.
Track All of Your Telecom Assets
- Asset Tracker gives you the ability to track all telecommunications assets across your entire organization regardless of location or service provider.
- TMI has developed electronic tools to assist clients in auditing their telecommunications assets and inputting the required information into the Asset Tracker database.
- Asset Tracker gives clients the ability to easily maintain an up-to-date inventory of their assets, and reporting tools to analyze asset criteria such as: active or inactive, class, in service, owner, and location.
What are the Benefits?
- An up-to-date inventory of all telecommunications assets across your entire organization.
- Improved control of the telecommunication infrastructure by linking all assets to their hierarchical data.
- Savings in time and money by knowing which assets are in service and billable.
- Electronic tools to easily move departments and re-assign assets to keep your information current.