Download PDF Format
Contract Manager Advantages
- Contract Manager is a database that contains all of a clients telecommunications contracts including the contract name, supplier information, and the start and end dates of all contracts.
- The software separates each contract into its rate and rent components in order to track all billing aspects.
- Contract Manager contains historical, current, and future contracts.
Centralized Contract Management
- Contract Manager allows you to manage all of your telecommunications contract information from a central database.
- TMI have developed electronic tools to assist clients in moving batches of information quickly and efficiently for any moves, additions, or changes.
- With the aid of a powerful and flexible reporting tool clients can quickly determine contract expiry dates, assets associated with a contract, or specific rate and rent data contained in a contract. TMI Telebase uses the contract data to validate a suppliers e-Bill to insure that the client is paying the correct rates.
What are the Benefits?
- Insure you are paying the correct contract rate and that discounts are being applied correctly.
- Improved Telecom supplier management.
- Proactively analyze and develop strategies for contract renewals.
- Using specific contract information to leverage better terms when negotiating new contracts.